Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s take a look at our SEO content writing frequently asked questions
After you have placed an order with us, one of our friendly Content Managers will be in touch with you and give you access to your very own Google Shared Sheet. You will be required to add your briefs to this sheet – your Content Manager will give you further instructions when they send you the sheet.
Our team of writers comes from a whole host of literary backgrounds and specialize in content writing across the board. From link building to marketing, humour, and more, our niche is your niche. So you can relax and take comfort in the knowledge that you’ll receive relevant, authoritative, premium content promptly.
To sign-up, click on the orange “Get Started” button on the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can fill in your name, email, and your desired password.
You can get in touch with us by filling in your contact details here: https://www.mycontentpal.com/contact. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase content, you would have to sign up. If you don’t already have an account, sign up by clicking on the orange “Get Started” button on the top right corner of the screen. If you already have an account, you can just log in by clicking on the “Sign in” text right next to the “Get Started” button.
- Info Article
- Single Product Review
- Multi-Product Review Roundup
- Best X for Y
- Press Release
- Product Description
- Product Category Description
- Service Description Page
- About Us Page
- Service Location Page
- Website Content
- Guest Post
In order for us to write about Health, Law, and Crypto content, we would need a minimum order of 50,000 words along with this add-on.
This add-on is required for the above topics because these niches are very specific and detailed. This means our content writing team needs extra time to research the topic to ensure that they cover it properly and with factually correct information.
We strive for customer satisfaction and it is our main goal that you receive high-quality content along with excellent customer service. We always try and improve our communication efforts with our customers and we believe that communication is key.
We will always try to improve our communications no matter the circumstance. That’s why you will receive an update on the status of your order every week until your content has been completed.
To Sign-up for a monthly subscription from one of our content packages, you can navigate to the “Purchase Content” menu item from your Dashboard. This will take you to an order form, after which you will have the option to select from 25k Word Subscription, 50k Word Subscription, and 100k Word Subscription.
We use Surfer SEO to help optimize your content. Through this tool, our writers can reflect the words, phrases, and content currently ranking on your competitors’ sites.
Using Surfer as a foundation to build your tailored content, our brilliant writers will use their skill, personality, and know-how to weave your style, personality, and niche into the text, giving your content an advantage over the rest.
If you would like our talented content writing team to write social media statuses on your behalf, you can navigate to the “Purchase Content” menu item in your Dashboard. This will take you to the order form in which you can select 10x Social Media Statuses.
After your order has been created, a Content Manager will reach out to you so you can send them all of the information you would like the statuses on. They will then ensure that our content writing team gets all of the information as soon as possible.
Credits refer to the number of words that you have ordered; 1 Credit = 1 Word.
After you have added your content briefs, please notify your Content Manager in your order on the portal that briefs have been added to your shared sheet. After which, they will take a look at your content briefs to establish if enough information has been added for our team to write the best possible content that they can.
If the required fields are empty or your Content Manager does not feel that your briefs are adequate, they will notify you on the portal and request that more content is added in the fields that require more information.
When the briefs have been accepted, they will forward all of the information added to the content briefs to our Content Writing team and will notify you if the team has any questions regarding any of your briefs.
After that, you’ll receive weekly updates on the status of your content and your completed content will be drip fed through over the course of the next 3 weeks.
Currently we offer 10,000 Words, 20,000 Words, 25,000 Words, 50,000 Words, 75,000 Words, 100,000 Words, 150,000 Words and 200,000 Words.
We have an extra add-on service that you can purchase if you would like featured images or logo design.
If you would like featured images along with your order, you can navigate to the “Purchase Content” menu item and select your desired content package as well as any other add-ons. Towards the end of the form, you will see two featured images options: 10x High Quality Featured Images, and 10x Supporting Content Featured Images.
If you would like logo design, you can navigate to the ”Purchase Graphics” menu item from your Dashboard. This will take you to an order form where you will have the option to choose from Featured Images and Logo Design.
Unfortunately, we do not include Stock Images in any of the content pieces.
Our turnaround time for content is usually three weeks, with the content being drip-fed through.
For our Content Writing team to write the best content possible on your topics, they need a good amount of information.
We ask that the following information be filled in on your shared sheet before we can accept your content briefs:
- Date that the briefs were added
- Content Type (Choose from the following: Blog, How-To, Listicle, Info Article, Single Product Review, Multi-Product Review Roundup, Best X for Y, Press Release, Product Description, Product Category Description, Homepage, Service Description Page, About Us Page, Service Location Page, Website Content, Skyscraper, and Guest Post)
- Target Keyword
- Country that you would like the spelling to be in
- Word Length
- Topic or Title
- Website URL (If the website is live)
- Status (Please change to “Ready for MCP” when the briefs are ready)
- Tone of Voice/Point of View
- Article Specific Directions (Please include desired headings if you have any)
- Competitor Examples (Please use examples with a similar wordcount to the desired article amount)
- List of Products/Services (If applicable)
- Whether or not you would like a Conclusion at the end
- Internal / External Links
- Business Understanding (Like Client Goals, Sector Understanding, Business Understanding, and any special requirements that you might have.
Your credits will never expire and can be used at any time.
10,000 Words is the minimum amount of words that you can order.
- Frequent communication with a Content Manager
- Each article run through Surfer SEO
- Backend Surfer preparation
- Content writing
- Checking through Grammarly and Copyscape
Unfortunately, once you have bought credits with us, these are non-refundable.
If you want to cancel an order once we have accepted a brief, you will not be entitled to a refund of credits.
We offer a variety of services like:
- Content Writing
- Advanced Briefs
- Social Media Status Writing
- Keyword Research
- Logo Design
- Done For You Affiliate Sites
- Backlinks from our sister company, Link City
Our Advanced Briefs process incorporates Frase.io for curating and Market Muse for Topic Modeling.
We can take care of edits providing that the edits are reasonable. You must request a revision within 10 working days of completion of the piece of content via your Content Manager.
If accepted, we will then complete your request within 10 working days.
However, we will not revise anything that wasn’t requested in the brief. This includes stylistic alterations, such as changing the tone of voice or adding in more links.
In the event that a product you supplied us with is out of stock or has a price change upon delivering the article, we are not responsible for finding a product replacement or updating the price.
If you also request a revision to the brief after we have accepted it, we cannot guarantee that it will be put into place.
Content revision requests that increase the original word count will not be allowed. Any and all revisions should stay within the article word count as stipulated in the content brief.
- Content ideation
- Keyword research (including the use of Text Razor or Ahrefs) – This is an additional service that we offer and can be purchased via the portal.
- A guaranteed content score
- Link research
- Any form of Media/Multi-media including, but not limited to Pictures or Images, Screenshots, Screen Captures, Videos, Gifs, or any links to forms of media. We offer a featured images service that can be purchased along with your content or separately if you change your mind and would like to add it to your ongoing order.
- Any form of Graphs
- Product Research (You would have to provide us with a list of products)